What To Expect
Incision: mid-chest and possible groin incision
For All Surgeries
- Please call our office at 4:30pm the day prior to your procedure to obtain your arrival time for the nexdt day. For Monday procedures, please call on the Friday prior to your procedure.
- You will have a pre-op appointment in outpatient services that will include preop teaching as well as lab work
LHH or CMC
- You will arrive at your respective hospital for pre-op teaching & lab work as determined by our office. Please call our office to obtain that time
- Pain – use of pain RX encouraged.
- Take pain Rx prior To pain becoming severe. It is important to “stay ahead “ of the pain.
- You may supplement your pain rx with ibuprofen. Please call the office for instructions.